Build high-performing, distributed, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in a Java environment
This role is within our product development team focusing on clinical nutrition optimization from hospital to home. You’ll be part of a small team that is in direct contact with medical practitioners. You can have a tangible impact in helping them translate their needs into smart software.
Starting from use cases designed with end-users and the DIM3 Product Specialist, you will be building high-performing, distributed, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in a Java environment. You’ll be part and bring your experience in the full software development lifecycle, from design and coding to testing and documentation, in an agile way.
- Analyze and review use cases and user stories
- Build technical architectures and designs
- Deliver stable, testable, secure, reusable, extensible, maintainable and efficient code and frameworks
- Create or maintain technical documentation
- Identify risks and build adequate test plans
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and processes and presenting these for review by the team
- Engineering or Master degree in Computer Science with a minimum experience of 8 years
- Full-stack developer with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent coding skills in Java and extensive experience with Spring Boot and ORM tools
- Practical knowledge of relational database modelling and query optimization
- Ability to set up and maintain build configurations (Maven or Gradle) and continuous integration pipelines
- Working experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Experience with XP and agile methodologies and tools is a plus
- Excellent time-organization skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player, curious and quick learner, communicative and convincing
- Fluent in French and English
Dim3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients. We bring a great knowledge of healthcare and clinical biometry together with disruptive 3D scanning and software engineering experience.
Our nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation and visualization to give healthcare professionals clear and objective information in real-time.
Dim3 is headquartered in Liege, Belgium.
- Work in a motivated, lively start-up environment and contribute to making better medical decisions that enhance the life of patients
- Explicit commitment to high quality software engineering
- Our dynamic and experienced team brings the best out of motivated potentials
- We also offer space for you to add your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team, and the company as a whole, without being rigid or inflexible about the way things need to be done
- A competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits