Too late: We found the rare bird we were looking for!
The Project Manager leads, plans, manages and delivers projects that unlock the power of IT for better patient care in the hospital and at home. You are the single point of contact between the clients, the various departments within our organization and external partners and vendors. Major task is the execution of multiple, international projects as first-in-line-contact with large industrial project partners and managing working relationship with hospital clinical research environments.
You work in close collaboration with clients, partners, the management team, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs and Sales. Your main responsibilities are:
- You lead all aspects of the implementation and delivery of ehealth/medtech projects. In particular, you drive project protocols and execution in collaboration with project partners and Clinical Evaluation Reporting.
- You provide a single point of contact for all external and internal stakeholders in hospital or homecare clinical environments.
- You define project scope, operating procedures and objectives involving notified bodies and regulatory authorities.
- You develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports, providing high degree of customer service.
- You ensure that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks.
- You create strong project teams by proactively leading, coaching, and motivating team members.
- 10+ years’ experience in leading and managing projects involving clinical and regulatory deployment of ehealth/medtech devices, demonstrated experience in homecare is an asset.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, motivate teams, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information.
- Strong analytical skills (ability to actively listen and proactively question) with understanding of the business issues and practices associated with the healthcare sector.
- Experience leading project staff with no line management responsibility.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both oral and written) and passion for clients
- International orientation and willing to travel for short periods on a regular basis (30%).
- The opportunity to jump into an innovative medical engineering start-up environment
- International exposure, with significant learning and evolution opportunities
- An attractive salary package
Headquartered in Liège, Dim3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients.
Dim3 brings a great knowledge of healthcare and clinical biometry together with electronics and software engineering experience. Dim3’s clinical nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation and visualization to give healthcare professionals clear and objective information in real-time.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.