Too late: We found the rare bird we were looking for!
The Product Manager nurtures and guides our products to even higher levels. This is a key role in the team. You will engage with medical practitioners, customers and partners to determine future product direction of our applications including specific features, functionality and business models. You will intimately understand the pains that our customers feel and invent ways to translate their needs into smart software.
You will interact with the sales team, the development team and management to define product requirements, prioritize them and manage end-to-end software delivery, in an agile way.
- Develop the software product strategy and roadmap taking into account customer needs, schedule limitations, resource constraints, product scalability, market impact
- Drive discussions with customers and partners regarding their needs and how they can be adapted into features that align with DIM3 business and development goals
- Define new product specifications or improvements with an acute sense of balance between market opportunities and development costs
- Perform product owner tasks in an agile development process, collaborating with the development team to guide initiatives through the development lifecycle, bringing
high qualityproducts to market
- Manage the release process with the other departments: Sales, Customer Success, Support
- Assist the Sales team in analyzing client project requirements, developing a technical solution to meet these requirements, and developing written and oral proposals in a win-win approach
- Responsible for customer support. This includes inquiries via web tools, email, telephone, and in person
- Develop an annual marketing plan that will include key marketing tools/deliverables
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Work closely with company leadership to define a 24-36 months product roadmap of new features, maintenance
- Master degree with min 5 years of experience in defining and shipping successful software products. Experience in medical software and/or devices is a clear plus
A previousexperience in agile development processes and specifically in delivering product specifications is a plus
- Proven experience in nutrition is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Self-supporting individual, capable of showing initiative and proposing new ideas
- Analytical mind, very well organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and define priorities in a practical way
- Customer oriented, business understanding
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Start-up minded, open-minded, out of the box thinking, good inter-personal/empathy attitudes
- Willing to travel for short periods on a regular basis (~20% of
Dim3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients. We bring
Our nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation
Dim3 is headquartered in Liege, Belgium.
- Work in a motivated, lively start-up environment and contribute to making better medical decisions that enhance the life of patients
Explicitcommitment to high qualitysoftware engineering
- Space for you to add your knowledge, skill
andexpertise to the team, and the company as a whole, without being rigid or inflexible about the way things need to be done
As an Equal Opportunity Employer DIM3 is committed to a diverse workforce.